Sunday, January 10, 2016

Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray

Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfun Spray



A sexy contradiction of captivating cool herbs spiked with fresh lavender and intriguing vetiver. 1.7 fl. oz.
Fergie is the lead vocalist of the world-renowned music group, the Black Eyed Peas, and a multi-platinum solo artist.


Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfun Spray Reviews


Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfun Spray Reviews: This fragrance has a 4.3 rating out of a possible 5 stars based on 33 customers reviews. Click here to check for updated reviews on Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray.


Here are a few of the reviews left by customers:


5 Stars ~ Pleasantly surprised ~ "I was hesitant because of the lavender, but I adore vetiver , and I waited for a sale. I LOOOOVE IT. So clean but present and I get. loads of compliments from men and women. Bottle is killer too!!! Comes off harsh at first spray but once it meshes with body heat and chemistry it is gorgeous! Don't be scared!" ~ User: Liv, from Baltimore, MD, Age: 25 - 34


5 Stars ~ I love Viva ~ "I love Viva this is a fresh cool herbal scent that is reminiscent of walking thorough a herbal garden, I wear it year around and I always get compliments. It is never heavy or cloying on me, it lasts without giving me a headache from being too strong. If you like clean green scents then Viva is for you, I even have the body lotion when I need a pick me up during the day, This really is my favorite scent!" ~ User: Ms614, from Columbus, Ohio, Age: 55 years and older


Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfun Spray Price

Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfun Spray regular price is $34, but it is currently on sale as of today's date for $22.99.

Buy Viva by Fergie Eau de Parfun Spray online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment